The Baby Book Worm Read #5 - I Love my Daddy, Giles Andreae

I Love my Daddy
By Giles Andreae



Published: 22nd April 2014
Genre: Children
Edition: Paperback
Source: Bought
Pages: 26
My Rating: 5/5
Goodreads rating: 3.91/5
Read: February 2018

This is such a simple but cute book. Bought it while I was still in my mummy's tummy for dad's first father's day.
Really good for a father-son quality time.
Love to play with it. It has good colours and images and it is easy to play!

Price
Amazon: £5.99-£6.99, Kindle £2.49
Kobo: £2.49
Waterstones: £6.99
Foyles: £6.99
WHSmith: £5.99

Conclusion
Perfect father's day gift or birthday gift!
Amazing for bounding!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

New week, new hope