The Book Feels Tag

The Book feels tag

I know this kind of post usually you are nominated. However I am so new in this that I decided to copy Shaz reads and write this post here.

Hope you enjoy my 2017 books!





A book that made you smile or laugh


Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy

This year I started reading loads of books about pregnancy and babies. A baby on the way was the guilty one.
Amongst what I read I absolutely found this book very funny. People may not like it much but when you are big and bored and feeling that only your belly exists... you absolutely love to read something like this.

A book that made you sad or want to cry


The boy in the striped pyjamas by John Boyne

This is a very touching story that happens in the WW II and shows how kids are so innocent!

A book that you love


Fantastic Beasts and where to find them original screenplay by J. K. Rowling

I don't particularly love it but regarding that its part of my favourite books... just decided to pick this one.

A book that you didn't particularly like
(no cover)

India for Idiots by Dianne Sharma Winter

Didn't like because it is not accurate to our days and I felt disappointed when reading it.

A book that was made into a movie that you didn't like


Fantastic Beasts and where to find them original screenplay by J. K. Rowling

I don't particularly love it but regarding that its part of my favourite books... just decided to pick this one.
Well and don't forget... this is an original screenplay...

A book that you have mixed feelings about


The cosy Christmas tea shop by Caroline Roberts

I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand, I liked it and it is very Christmas feelings... however at the same time, I thought it could have been written with more movement and more excitement... The story could be even better because it has a very good plot and descriptions.

A book you haven't read but are totally excited about


Very good lives: the fringe benefits of failure and the importance of imagination by J.K. Rowling
Her speech in Harvard is absolutely fabulous and this book is about that. I am really excited to be able to read it.

A book that made you angry


The player by Denise Groover Swank

It was the only book in the series that I didn't like. 

A book you feel you can relate to



The Fussy Baby Book by William and Martha Sears

Having a high need baby needs special readings. In this book, I found some answers and strategies that I can adapt myself and my family to learn how to deal with my amazing baby. Totally recommend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

January reads

#4 Miss Kane's Christmas