Audiobooks - Yes or No

Audiobooks - Yes or No

My question today is related with audiobooks. Personally, I have never tried and I have mixed feelings regarding this. However, I am a bit curious and concerned about them at the same time. I feel that this is a bit like my feelings regarding ebooks. If at first I didn't want to invest and try them, nowadays they are a big part of my life.

Regarding audiobooks I think they can be good if:
1) you are very tired to focus on reading but at the same time dont want to loose the moment to "read" the books;
2) Time saving (for example I get sick if reading while on movement, so with audiobooks I would avoid wasting reading time);
3) There are subscriptions on amazon, kobo....

On the other hand:
1) It is not the same as reading;
2) Can work as a lullaby and people would fall asleep.
3) The audiobooks are expensive. Are the subscriptions really worth it?

I haven't read a lot yet about audiobooks. However I intend to. 

I would also like to have a few opinions of you guys... What do you think? Do you have any experience on this?

The Book Worm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

January reads

#4 Miss Kane's Christmas