Welcome to my world

Hello to the blogosphere!

I am just a Book Worm that loves to read everything and anything!
After putting a lot of thought and be a huge fan of platforms like Goodreads, I decided to creat this space to share with you the books that I have read and maybe, who knows, start discussions about hot topics!
The world is full of possibilities and I am open to suggestions to improve and make this platform 'Our' platform more than 'my platform".
This is a kind of a modern book club... hope in the future to be able to have new reading challenges, blog challenges and who knows (now I am dreaming big) giveaways or even interviews!
Let's dream big!
Let's make this our live and active platform!

Good readings!

The Book Worm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, old and new me!

Family reading... or how it helps me to bound and get closer to my hubby and Little book worm

#19 - The Holiday Bride by Laura Briggs (#2 of the series)